Our Kickstarter is only 26 days away, and all of us here at Monochrome couldn’t be more excited! The crunch before launch is a welcome motivation and our team is working harder than ever before to deliver quality, entertaining content relating to and for the RPG. Read on to get the latest updates and a sneak peak at some of the awesome items we’re offering our backers!
Art Pipeline Updates
The art team has been unstoppable the past couple of weeks! Here’s a few things our talented artists have been up to:
- Launched the Character Design Role and Test
- Finished First Round of Kickstarter Assets and just completed an audit of the Kickstarter
- Defined Alpha Art Pipeline and Structure, expanding art management team and structuring those pipelines around the communication pipeline update.
- Finished first compilation of the Kickstarter Animatic!
Writing Pipeline Updates
We are proud to say that we have 100% completed our second round of assignments, the Character Design Pipeline! Our writers were tasked with writing documentation, flavor text, and a backstory for the characters they’d created when writing side quests earlier in the summer. We have now passed the torch to the art team, and their task is to come up with the art for those characters! However, there’s no rest for the wicked and the writing team is still hard at work. Here’s what they’ve been doing:
- Copyediting the Kickstarter Landing Page to ensure it is the best it can possibly be!
- The Writing Managers, Vaughn and Kal, started offering “career talks”, one-on-one meetings for any writer who has questions regarding career development and portfolio creation, whether for the video game industry or as a creative in general
- Vaughn and Kal have also now finished the third and final main draft of the script and will shortly be handing it over to the writing team for copyediting!
Kickstarter Sneak Peak!
As promised, here’s a special look at some of the items available to our Kickstarter backers!